The Story – Edgar Allan Poe’s Snifter of Terror Vol. 2 (TPB) (2020)
Edgar Allan Poe’s Snifter of Terror Vol. 2 (TPB) (2020) : AHOY Comics’ snarky anthology-slash-desecration of Edgar Allan Poe returns for a second volume, featuring more of the popular “Monster Serials” by Mark Russell (SECOND COMING) and Peter Snejbjerg (The Books of Magic), as well as Dean Motter and Alex Ogle’s ultimate Poe mashup, “The Tell-Tale Black Cask of Usher.” Plus more than a dozen additional comics stories, a generous selection of short “Poe and the Black Cat” strips by Hunt Emerson, and horrific bonus prose stories and poetry, too.
Free Comics Download
Edgar Allan Poe’s Snifter of Terror Vol. 2 (TPB)
Language : English | Image Format : JPG | Year : 2020 | Size : 222 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.