The Legion of Super Heroes had been around since the late 1950’s but the legendary teens from the future had never starred in their own all – new first issue. The Legion had instead bounced around the pages of Adventure Comics and Superboy, finally taking over the latter series’ title in 1973, a year in which they also starred in a four issue series featuring reprinted Legion tales from Adventure Comics. However. the team had never been treated to the prestige and sales potential of a traditional debut issue. So as DC began to toy with the idea of relaunching some of their more popular titles using high quality Baxter paper, the Legion of Super Heroes was an obvious choice. Utilizing the talents of writer Paul Levitz and artist Keith Giffen, fan favourite creators ever since their fabled 1982 epic, “The Great Darkness Saga,” the Legion was off and running with their own new title with a major new storyline. The debut issue and story arc introduced a newly united Legion of Super-Villains, a concept that had been building since the LSH was born and a battle royal between the two Legions ensued. The Baxter series ran for sixty three issues until its next relaunch and remains the high point of the Legion’s career in the eyes of many fans.
Free DC Comic Download
Legion of Super-Heroes Vol. 3 #1 – 63 + Annual
Language : English | Year : 1984-1989 | Size : 4.8 GB
Legion of Super-Heroes Vol. 3 #1 – 63 + Annual (On Smaller Size)
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.